MyIp program is a collection of programs using ports and IP.
1. Check your router IP.
2. Check your external IP.
3. Scan all open/close ports.
Output all ports close and open
Output close ports.
Output open ports.
For the above options output Local
or Remot information.
4. Ping an IP address.
5. Execute IPCONFIG /all program.
6. Ping a range of IP addresses.
7. Print your results.
8. Output results to text file.
9. Output results to HTML file.
10. ALL programs Internet Address/Ports
11. Find ports for specific program
12. Dns To Ip. Find IP address of a site name.